On the road, we sought out our customer’s experience, knowledge and opinions. We asked them how and why they utilize UniPunch C-Frame Tooling in their manufacturing world. We talked with a diverse group of UniPunch users. Some of the businesses we visited were small to medium sized job shops...while others were world leaders and international marketers of OEM products...some with the financial resources to buy any technology imaginable. We were “wowed” at several stops as we observed ingenious applications of not only UniPunch C-Frame Tooling but manufacturing methodologies as a whole. Now we would like to share some of their observations and wisdom with you.
Hear what some of our customers have to say about us, by clicking a customer below:
- Jay Wirt, Quality Engineer
M&S Industrial Metal Fabrication Huntington, IN
- Richmond Godfrey, Manufacturing
Engineer, and Warner Whitehorn, Engineer, Master-Bilt, New Albany, MS
- Frank Trusty, Senior Buyer
Southern Fabricators, Inc. Memphis, TN
- Shane Dittrich
T&D Metal Products Watseka, IL
- A manufacturer of special purpose vehicles that wished to remain anonymous.
- Hear from a Manufacturing Engineer who works at a world class HVAC equipment manufacturer.
- Dave Harmeyer
The Metalworking Group Cincinnati, OH
- Tim Beauman
Tooling Designer Cooper B-Line Highland, IL
- Jesus O. “Jessie” Flores
Planning / Estimating Manager
FABCON Santa Anna, CA
- Read how a shelving and cantilevered storage rack manufacturer uses UniPunch tooling.
- UniPunch Tooling is used by a fabricator of recreational vehicle components for well known manufacturers...
- A major manufacturer of utility towers who wished to remain anonymous.
- Mark Reed
Magni-Fab, Southwest Company Howe, TX
- A manufacturer of high end commercial coolers, refrigerators and freezers for hotels, restaurants, schools, food service providers and cruise ships.
- A manufacturer of high quality lock sets and door hardware who wished to remain anonymous.
- Libio Ramirez
Safety and Production Supervisor
Division of Macklanburg-Duncan Walnut, CA
- James Perry
Fort Wayne Pools Fort Wayne, IN
- Ron Spring, Plant Tooling Manager
Butler Manufacturing Company Galesburg, IL
- Here is what a large manufacturer of HVAC duct work had to say..
Note: Some companies shared their thoughts with us only on the condition of anonymity as they did not want their competitors to know the secret of their production techniques. In most, if not all cases, UniPunch C-Frame Tooling is employed as the low cost system on their production floors.